There are so many adorable baby moccasins out there at the moment. My favourite are from the British brand Amy & Ivor and they have a good range of limited edition styles out at the moment. Maybe it's because baby is on the way or deep down I wish they did these in adult sizes but I have become obsessed with these cute little slip ons, here is my edit of the best out there...
Main Image: Handmade moccasins by Mini Mocks, £34.91, 0 - 3 years. The Scandi brands are so good at these moccasins and this Swedish brand has a beautiful selection, they ship worldwide
1. Grey fringed moccasins from H&M, £14.99, size 0 - 7. Bargaintastic
2. Star Moccasins by Amy & Ivor, £43, size 0 - 9. Handmade to order in England. Their shoes have been rated the 'best barefoot shoes for children' by The Green Parent (the UK's leading natural parenting magazine).
3. Cheetah Moccasins by Amy & Ivor, £43, size 0 - 9. These have been bought for the new baby and please can they make them in adult sizes too!!
4. Stripy Moccasins by Mini Mocks, £34.61, 0 - 3 years
6. Oxblood Star Moccasins by Amy & Ivor, £42, size 0 - 9. We love her unique and original designs
7. Hot Air Balloon Moccasins by Monkey & Mole, £43. 3-6 months. Handmade in England
8. Faux Fur Lined Moccasins by Buffalo & Bear, £32, 6 - 24 months. Nice & cosy lined for winter, made in 100% leather, Buffalo & Bear is a really sweet company and they also do metallic and animal moccasins alongside some cute clothes and bedding
9. Moccasin Desert Boots by By Clara, £60, Size 20 - 30. Not the cheapest but very cool fringed desert boots! Probably better for a walking baby or toddler to get the full effect. This Danish company ship worldwide
10. Spotty Slip ons by Pretty Brave, £22.30, 0 - 24 months. We love this New Zealand shoe company and great news they also ship to us but may be worth stocking up on a few pairs to make it worth it!