Yes it's that time of year to start thinking about a Christmas jumper for your little ones (if it's your kind of thing!). Do you go tacky and cheesy or subtle and tasteful with some fairisle knits? There are some great styles out there, my absolute favourite are the Tootsa MacGinty collaboration with the Conran Shop, all based on vintage 1950s designs, they have 4 to pick from but I can't decide which one! You pay a little more but their knits are top notch quality (Italian Cashmere/ Wool) with attention to detail and a timeless feel.
Here is our pick of the best unisex Christmas Jumpers out there. Ho ho ho.
1. Snowflake Sweatshirt by Whistle & Flute, CAD$42. Age 2 - 10 yrs. Complete with glitter finish, great for those seeking a more subtle monochrome look.
2. Santa Fairisle Knit by Baby Boden, £26 - £28. Age 0 - 3yrs.
3. Santas Rocketsleigh Knit by Tootsa MacGinty and Conran Store, £38. Age 0 - 8 yrs.
4. Penguin Sweatshirt by Tobias & the Bear, £21. Illustrated exclusively by artist Maja Safstrom, available for pre-order with delivery 23rd November.
5. Reindeer Sweatshirt by Zara, £10.99. 3 months - 4yrs.
6. Robot Santa Knit by Tootsa MacGinty and Conran Store, £38. Age 0 - 8 yrs.
7. Snowflakes Knit by Tootsa MacGinty and Conran Store, £38. Age 0 - 8 yrs.
8. Reindeer Festive Jumper by Mini Boden. £30 - £35. Age 1.5 - 12 yrs. We love the pom pom noses!
9. Fairisle Winter Knit by Baby Boden, £26 - £28. Age 0 - 3yrs
10. Robot Snowman Knit by Tootsa MacGinty and Conran Store, £38. Age - 8 yrs.
11. Bear and Robin Jumper by John Lewis, £18 - £19. Age 0 - 3 yrs.
12. Christmas Applique Sweater by Next, £20 - £26. Age 3 - 16yrs.