I don't know about you but it's really hard to find cool baby change bags. The dream is to find one that is unisex, functional, easy care, with all those useful compartments but could pass as a normal bag. Not too much to ask you'd think? Well finally I've found a brand that delivers on all fronts. I clocked new brand Tiba and Marl a while back at the Mini Edit launch party, they have just fully launched today and I'm sure they will sell out fast. They were even named in Vogue's 'top baby bags that don't look like baby bags' list. With Luxe backpacks and modern satchel shapes we love how contemporary these feel, they have also just won Smallish 2015 design award for best nappy bag. Such a good investment if you're expecting (or even if you're not!).
Each bag comes with a co-ordinating clutch, that is water resistant and comes with a cross body strap - great for wet items or can be used as a separate, effortlessly cool cross body bag.
Which one is your favourite?
1. Raf Floral Print Holdall, Tiba & Marl, £120. Doubles up as a weekend or gym bag
2. Elwood Black Faux Leather Backpack, Tiba & Marl, £120. I like the unisex feel and textured leather look
3. James Satchel, Tiba & Marl, £120. Unisex and oversized with 2 strap options
4. Raf Quilted Holdall, Tiba & Marl, £120. 100% Nylon, nice and easy to clean for all those baby spillages
5. Elwood Leopard Print Backpack, Tiba & Marl, £115. What can I say - it's leopard print! Always a winner...
6. Elwood Floral Print Backpack, Tiba & Marl, £115. Great for handsfree busy days
These are my other top baby bags /pouch - some are actually nappy bags others could just double up as one....
2. Brooke Backpack Nappy Bag by Storksak, £70. A great unisex style in black with tan trims with all the handy insulated internal pockets for bottles. This is a proper nappy bag
3. Aubrey Satchel Nappy Bag by Storksak, £78. Classic and easy satchel style. This is a proper nappy bag
4. Eddy Rolltop Rucksack by Sandqvist, £185. Love the outdoor utility feel and definitely one the boys wouldn't mind wearing
5. Ransel Nappy bag by Kaos from the Tipi, £149, comes in khaki, black and navy. Wear as a backpack, on the buggy or over your shoulder. This is a proper nappy bag
6. Cloud Pouch by Farg Form from This Modern Life, £13. Ideal for snacks, baby wipes or makeup. They also do a baby change mat to match in this print