There are so many cool sweatshirts around at the moment for both kids and mamas.
Finn loves his superhero Sweatshirt from cool scandi brand Miniwilla, famous for their monochrome black and white posters, they've now added clothing to the mix...yippee!
Always a fan of a grey marl sweat here are our current favourites...
1. Miniwilla - Miniwilla Superhero Sweatshirt, from Scandimini £27.50
2. Kid and Kind - This US brand has a massive following on Instagram and we really love the unisex playful feel of the styles. Happy Pullover US$30
3. Organic Zoo - British Brand, Organic Zoo, sell 100% organic cotton styles that go up to 2 - 3 yrs. They also have one that says Chocolate and Milk, a great Unisex style we love, super super cute. Eyelashes top, £21
4. Hux Baby - This amazing Australian brand do great unisex Nordic influenced styles. Luckily they ship worldwide from their website here. Sizes start 0 - 3 months and go up to 5 years. I hope some UK sites start stocking this cool brand soon please!
5. Beau Loves - Beau Loves always deliver on a great unisex sweat…love this XO style. Beau Loves XO jumper £36
6. Selfish Mother - One for the mamas - you may recognise this brand from Instagram. Selfish Mother run a really honest blogzine for brilliant women with a big focus on motherhood. All profits from sales of their designs go to Women for Women International - a charity that helps women in 8 war torn regions rebuild their lives through training programmes. I think thats a good enough excuse to treat yourself don't you think? £45
7. Mini Rodini - Tiger Sweatshirt £35
8. Whistles - Another one for the mamas, I love this off duty embroidered sweat. Great with denim shorts for now. Hummingbird Sweat £75