Welcome to Finlay Fox! So it may be a bit too obvious to write my first post around a foxes theme but I'm doing it anyway! Living in Stoke Newington N16, we get a lot of foxes roaming the streets day and night and they are regularly spotted in our garden. A particular favourite of Finn's is the sighting of the stencilled fox you see dotted around Stokey.
Foxes are everywhere at the moment, here are some of my favourite foxy finds...
1. Tootsa MacGinty - Jacquard Knit Fox Jumper. We love this knit from unisex brand Tootsa MacGinty who keep getting better every season. A firm favourite when Finn was one years. They've been running it for four seasons now and even offer it in adult sizes if you want to be involved in the twinning craze going on! £34
2. Donna Wilson - Fox in the Leaves Tray. Donna features foxes quite heavily in her ranges. We love this watercolour illustration melamine tray, in fact we have this on our dining table! £31.25
3. FynLand - Hand printed Fyn the Fox Cushion. A great addition to any nursery. From Etsy £20.59
4. Tobias & the Bear - Just call me Fox leggings. How great are these jersey leggings. Made in the UK by an independent company set up by two mamas. Sizes start at 3 months and go up to 4 years. Bears and Elephants also feature in their ranges and they've just started doing tees and sweats. Quite a slim fit so size up if you want them to last, £16
5. Fjallraven - Kanken Mini Rucksack. This is a great size bag that we use for trips to cart Finn's toys, snacks and spare clothes. It also doubles up as a nappy bag. They have a huge range of colours to pick from, its hard to decide. We love the Scandi cool fox logo, £59
6. Baby Boden - Cosy Fox Zip up All in one. The new season Baby Boden features quite a few fox printed styles. How cosy does this all in one look with its furry lined hood and little ears? They often sell out fast so even though its warm outside now its one to invest in for when the weather turns. 0 - 3 years, £40 - £42
7. Mini Dressing - Fox Knee Socks from Greenberry Kids. 1 - 6 years, £9
8. Henry & Co - Kids Fox Pillow case. This New Zealand based company make gorgeous kids bedding, they sell on Molly Meg in the UK. They also have a very cute bear, penguin and owl. All hand printed, £25
9. Bobo Choses - Fox T-shirt. Sneak peek - we love this fox tee, part of the new Bobo Choses AW15 range, out on 3rd August.
10. Ingela P Arrhenius - Retro fox poster. Swedish illustrator Ingela P Arrhenius's designs have a nostalgic retro feel. This print looks great in a nursery or be a good newborn present. Available from fab website The Kid Who. £18.50
11. Tobias & the Bear - Just Call me Fox Cotbed Sheet, £30