I don't know about you but I'm constantly making lists, especially wish lists. All the things I'd love to buy (but can't afford at the moment!) for myself and Finn.
Here are this month's current obsessions….
1. Baggu - Leopard print backpack from Nook Shop, great for on the go, £38
2. Grace and Thorn - Dino air plants. Green up your gaff! Really want these for Finn's room although would equally be really easy to make yourself. Airplants are great as they need minimal care, in fact they don't even need soil so can be stuck to anything. From our fave plant shop in Hackney, £12 each
3. Karen Walker - Liberty print sunglasses. Always a fan of a liberty print these exclusives are the perfect round shape, yes please! £210
4. Buddy & Bear - Happy clouds plastic tumbler. Great for Finn now he has his milk out of a cup, £5.50
5. And Other Stories - Gathered Neck cotton blouse. Such a useful feminine shape for summer, £45
6. Le Labo - Santal 26 scented candle. We use scented candles a lot in our house, normally a diptyque fan I'm desperate to test this one out. From Liberty, £47
7. This Modern Life - Pegboard. This would look great in a kids room or even above our desk, the little pegs are ideal for hanging crafty bits and pieces from. They also offer it in a smaller size. £65
8. Ferm Living - Plant stand. Maybe not the most child friendly but definitely a stylish way to display your plants, £27
9. Etre Petite - Suckas! Sweatshirt, available from Scout & Co. How fun is this tongue in cheek kids sweat from super cool brand Etre Petite. They also have a grown ups label called Etre Cecile, £40
10. Swedish Hasbeens - Suzanne Debutante Shoes. Channel your inner Swede with these nice and low heel height shoes, great back with a denim skirt for that seventies look, £95
11. Nor-Folk - Play Hard kids Tee. Minimal monochrome at its best. Also get involved the twinning craze - they have a 'Work Hard' adult version too. £20
12. Donna Wilson - Woollen Pineapple. Part of the woollen fruit collection by Donna Wilson for Smug, £27.50