I know a lot of the finds I write about can be quite pricey, especially when you're shopping on a tight budget. I love the Great British High Street for more affordable finds and bargains. Overall I think Zara is the best - it has a great selection of trousers, leggings and jackets in muted colours and prints. Gap is good for pyjamas, Hennes for home and basics, M&S for denim and colourful retro finds and Next often have great baby grows and basic jumpers.
These are my top affordable finds of the moment...
1. Leopard Slip ons from Gap, £14.95 Age 1 - 5 yrs. Love a bit of leopard print and these are so easy to get on and off wriggly feet.
2. Yellow Waterproof with fleece lining from Zara, £27.99 Age 3 - 14 yrs. Everyone on the High Street rips off the Petit Bateau classic yellow mac. We love this unisex style and this one is great as it has a cosy lining as well.
3. House Shelf from Hennes, £14.99. Also comes in white and pale pink. There is a real shelving trend going on at the moment. This one reminds us of a simple version of the very pricey Ferm living shelf we lust after (available here). Lovely filled with treasures and souvenirs.
4. Stripe T-Shirt from Hennes, £2.99. 1 month - 2 years. Part of 3 for 2 offer. Hennes do great basics and who doesn't love a classic stripy tee?
5. Mountain leggings from Zara, £6.99 3 months - 4 years. I think Zara do the best selection of unisex leggings on the high street. They always have easy prints and these ones definitely have a bit of Bobo Choses feel to them. Leggings now go up 4 years, yippee! What a bargain too.
6. Jungle Swim Shorts from M&S, £8 0 - 3 yrs. ROAR!
7. Eames Style Rocker Chair from Mini Eden, £44. A great chair for a stylish kids room, yes please.
8. Strawberry Swimsuit from M&S, now only £5.00 in the sale (lack of sizes left) 1 - 7 yrs. We always had M&S swimsuits when we were younger, they are great quality and always have a fun, retro feel.
9. Denim Dress from M&S, now only £10 in the sale, 3 - 24 months
10. Eyes Sweatshirt from Zara, £8.99 3 months - 4 years. A great colour for the coming cooler months...
11. Animal Pyjamas from Gap, £19.95 6 months - 4 years. Gap do the nicest pjs, these are really unisex and of course we love the fox on this print.
12. Triangle Dungarees from Zara, £12.99 3 months - 4 years