I know Halloween is not for another month or so but there are so many brilliant kids spooky themed clothes around at the moment I couldn't resist. The best thing is a lot of them don't just need to be saved for Halloween! Brands are into monochrome these days so lots of collections already look Halloween appropriate. Gap and H&M have a really strong selection of affordable Halloween clothes, accessories and party ideas whilst brands like the brilliant Beau Loves entire clothing theme is 'the dark'.
Here are my top picks...some of these are already selling fast so get them now before they go!
Main Image: Glow in the Dark Tee by Whistle & Flute, US $33
1. Monster Intarsia Knit Jumper by Emile et Ida from Junior Edition, £59, 2 - 6 yrs
2. Mummy Tee by Indikidual from Scout & Co, £25, 12 months - 7 yrs
4. Spooky Eyes Sweater by Gap, £16.95, 0 - 24 months
5. Bat Stripe Tee by Boden, £18, 9 - 16 yrs
6. Glow in the dark Bones All in one by Gap, £14.95, 6 months - 5 yrs
7. Bat Raglan Tee by Whistle & Flute, US$32, 6 months - 10yrs
8. Cry Baby Tee by Quinn & Fox/ Lucky Boy Sunday from Junior Edition, £31.50, 12 months - 5 yrs
9. Bat Hoody by Beau Loves from Monkey McCoy, £44, 12 months - 9 yrs
11. Mouth Sweat by Beau Loves from Scout & Co, £36, 12 months - 7 yrs
12. Skull Jacket by Bang Bang Copenhagen from Monkey McCoy £57, 2 - 5 yrs. This fun Danish brand also has matching bottoms and some spooky skull sweats here