There are some great rugs out there for kids rooms that wouldn't look out of place in a normal room too. We just bought this OYOY adventure one for the new babies room and it's brilliant - Finn has already been pushing his cars around on it... hopefully it will entertain him whilst we do all those nappy changes on the new baby! They always sell out fast so get your hands on one quick!
Here is our edit of the other best rugs around at the moment:
Main Image: Adventure Rug by OYOY, available from This Modern Life, £39. We have bought this and it's brilliant!! From Danish company OYOY it's good quality and great price, you will need a carpet gripper underneath though to stop slipping. If it's sold out google it and hopefully you will see somewhere else stocking it!
1. Moondrop Rug by Olli Ella from Little Goldie, £249. Not cheap but that's because it's hand-made in Nepal from hundreds of solid but squishy balls of ethically sourced wool. We love how Little Goldie has styled it in this image in her little boys room. A great unisex colour too
2. Reversible Rug from H&M, £24.99. Love the Nordic feel and the fact that it's quite practical - cover up any baby stains by turning it over! (It's a Darker version on the back) Bargain too!
3. Kilim Rug by Olli Ella from Little Goldie, £139. Made from 100% New Zealand Wool we LOVE the colours
4. Navy & Grey Chevron Rug by Great Little Trading Company, £165. They also have a smaller version currently in the sale at £59.40. Finn has this but in the more colourful version in his room - it's really deep pile and cosy
5. Patterned Rug by H&M, £24.99. Yes this does look like a cheaper version of the OYOY one! Fun to play on :) H&M do great affordable rugs and I'm always looking on their website for new ones
6. Round Wool Rug by Aveva from Mench Living, £160. Love this Swedish design rug from the brilliant Mench Living website! Nice pop of colour and round rugs look fab in kids' bedrooms
7. Grey & White Stripe Cotton rug by H&M, £14.99. They also do some great kids' cushions, how cute is this rhino one?
8. Blue Teepee Geo Rug by Olli Ella, £349. 100% Wool, handmade in Nepal. Another Olli Ella rug, they are my favourite!
9. Round dots rug by Ferm Living from Scout & Co Kids, £38. 100% Jute so hard wearing and great for a child's room
12. Black & White Stripe Cotton rug by H&M, £14.99. For those monochrome lovers, a classic