With just a couple of weeks to go until the big day and those advent calendar doors in full swing... it's the final countdown!! I'm trying to do my last few bits of Christmas shopping and not have that inevitable last minute panic. I thought I'd share a few more ideas of my favourite things I've spotted out and about (well online) to hopefully try and help some of you. As much as I love the idea of hitting a department store or central London to find some festive treats its just not realistic with a baby in tow so its all about the joys of online shopping (cuppa in hand, TV on). These BKD baking kits are always an absolute winner with Finn and would make great stocking fillers too, they are also doing a BKD Mini Bakers monthly subscription box which I'm going to ask a family member to get him (I've included it in the edit below).
Happy festive shopping! Click the images or info below to shop...
Main Image at top: Rudolph Biscuit Cracker Baking Kit by BKD, £8.99
1. Merino Long Sleeve Top with moon illustration by Smalls x TBC, £44.50
2. Gold Mirror Acrylic Sleepy Star from Lala Loves Decor, £26
3. Colour Pop Woven Baskets by Avery Row, from £30
4. Navy Leopard Sweatshirt with Super Dino by Scamp & Dude, £36
5. Mini Backpack in Green by Good Ordering from Olive Loves Alfie, £35
6. The Viking Boy Book by Unclebearskin Productions from Olive Loves Alfie, £30
7. Reindeer Sweatshirt by Mini Rodini from Olive Loves Aflie, £34
8. Night Owl Pyjamas by Beau & Rooster from Olive Loves Aflie, £41
9. Love Knitted Romper by Selfish Mother x The Bonnie Mob, £55
10. Enchanted Forest Quilted Blanket by For Ivor from Olive Loves Aflie, £150
11. Leather Ellison Satchel in Leopard by Honey & Toast, £95
12. Mini Bakers Monthly Subscription Box by BKD, from £8.99/ month