Suns out! This summer, dresses seem to be all about denim, pinafore, folk embroidered, dungaree, 90's slip and floral print styles. Here is our edit of the top easy, relaxed dresses out there, perfect for running around after your little ones in whilst still looking cool...we've searched high and low and found these beauties at a mixture of budgets...
1. Denim Pinafore Dress by New Look from ASOS, £22.99
2. Josie Dress by Whistles, £95
3. Olive Slip Dress by Archive by Alexa from M&S, £39.50. Rock the 90's look, slip a tee underneath if you're not ready to show your arms yet!
4. Embroidered Dress by Star Mela from John Lewis, £110
5. Linen Swing Dress by Whistles, £95. Would look cute layered over a stripy tee on colder days. Also comes in print and yellow options
6. Stripe Sleeveless Shirt Dress by French Connection, £65
7. Eliza Dress by Archive by Alexa from M&S, £45. I like how they've styled it with white trainers
8. Stripe Denim Pinafore Dress by Topshop, £39. Love this!
9. Embroidered Smock Dress by French Connection, £135. Easy loose fitting shape, dress down with trainers or up with sandals
10. Denim Pinafore Dress by Topshop, £45. A nice pale wash for summer and showing off a tan
11. Stripe Organza Trapeze Dress by ASOS White, £75
12. Jumper Dress by French Connection, £65. Also comes in black, would look good back with tights and boots too