Get out the glitter! Festival season is here! We aren't attempting any with the kids this year having just raved it up in Formentera but have still managed to spot some great finds. Fancy Dress is key but you'll need to pack for all weathers. Which festivals would you recommend with kids?
If you're hitting Bestival, Latitude, braving Glastonbury or simply going on a cool camping trip this summer here is our pick of the best kids festival fun pieces out there...because you definitely need to get a mix of practical and the fun stuff. Remember to write your mobile phone number on your childs arm!
Main Image: Feather Party Crown by Meri Meri from Molly Meg, £10.50. These fluffy feathery glittery creations were worn by adults and kids on our holiday - LOVE
1. Birds Umbrella by Bandjo from Mon Pote, £10. Because it always rains at a festival right!
2. Sparkly Superhero Mask and Bolt set from Sparkle Child, £24 Unisex fancy dress at its best
3. Owl Headdress by Animalesque, £55. If you haven't checked out this website please do! They have the most beautiful headdresses including African and Woodland animals
4. Pom Pom Head Tie by Woodstock, £30. A garland of silk organza pom poms with lurex and tulle. A fab selection of headbands on this site too
5. Puddle Pac-a-Mac by Muddy Puddles, £20. Fully waterproof and lightweight so can be rolled up easily into a pocket
6. Cross Print Teepee by Wildfire Teepees, £135. The best teepees around
7. Feather Headdress by Lola Beau, £25. Lace and glitter dipped feathers make this headdress extra special
8. Hand Knitted Red Cape by Doodle Do, £45. Warmth and fun in one
9. Fun Daisy Sunglasses by Mini Boden, £12.50. For your inner hippy flower power moment, peace out
10. Pack of 8 Sparkly Wands by Meri Meri from Molly Meg, £7.80. Make new friends by handing these out and casting spells together
11. Hero Hooded Blanket Cape with Ears by Beau Loves from Scout & Co. Kids, £36. Be a superhero and stay warm when the sun goes down
12. Cats Wellies by Poco Nido, £25. Ankle height, perfect for muddy but not flooded fields