I don't know about you but I find it so hard to find decent kids sun hats. Friends are always asking me where they can get nice kids hats and finally I have found a brand I want to spread the news about! I recently came across Little Hotdog Watson on Instagram and straight away was attracted to their fun prints, bright colours and cool designs. Plus the fact they were unisex and perfect for a sunny holiday. They kindly sent Finn and Violet hats to test out and they loved and lived in them!
Not only are the hats fun, colourful and stylish, they also mega innovative with top level sun protection of UPF 50+ in them, insect repellent that lasts up to 30 washes with no smell and smart fabric that keeps your little hotdogs heads at the right temperature. You can't go wrong with animal, camo, pineapple and banana prints whilst being protected from the sun.
The brand was set up by cool mum Emma who couldn't find decent unisex hats for her little hotdog so decided to use her experience in the fashion world to set up the brand. Finally hats are better for boys and girls! Finn has since lost his hat on the way to nursery which he is sad about, that's my only annoyance about kids hats and sunnies - you always need to have a few on the go as they are always being dropped and lost....I guess we will have to get another one! They also have sunglasses in the pipeline...watch this space.
Here are our favourite Little Hotdog Watson styles:
1. Pioneer Hat in Pineapple Punch, £19.99 0 - 5 years. Chin strap on sizes up to 36 months. This is what Violet lived in on holiday
2. Trailblazer Cap in Camo/Leopardtude, £19.99 0 - 5 years. Padded fin atop for extra attitude
3. Globetrotter Bonnet in Leopardtude, £19.99 0 - 5 years. The cutaway detail enables the brim to be folded up and out of the eyes
4. Cub Cap in Banana Split, £19.99 0 - 5 years. Great details - cute little cub ears, a neck and ear flap in cool contrast camo print that unrolls for serious sunny beach playtime . Finn loved his banana hat!
5. Cub Cap in Pineapple Punch, £19.99 0 - 5 years. Pineapple print on the outer with a panda print hiding inside the back neck flap that rolls down when needed
6. Adventurer Hat in Panda Pop, £19.99 0 - 5 years. Bucket hats are back on trend!
All available to buy at www.littlehotdogwatson.com
They are also now selling in store and online at Olive Loves Alfie