We love seeing new brands here at Finlay Fox HQ. The anticipation has been building for a while now about British kidswear fashion brand, Jax & Hedley, re-launching. We were lucky enough to get our hands on some of the new collection which we were kindly sent for the kids to wear. Yellow Lolly, one of our favourite stockists of cool and sustainable kids brands, are stocking them this season. Beyond excited doesn't being to explain how happy we were to receive some pieces!!
This Authentic sweatshirt by Jax & Hedley is supersoft and warm, it's made of Italian peached jersey and has been brushed on the inside for that cosy, lived in feel - this is going to be super useful when the weather gets cooler. It's teamed with the Cracked Ice pants which have a harem pant feel to them without having too extreme a dropped crotch. The relaxed fit is super comfy and Finn loves them. Again they are soft and wintery, a definite luxury upgrade from your standard thin cotton leggings.
The whole range, called the 'Authentic Collection', is filled with modern shapes and monochrome prints and we would happily wear it all. The neutral colours make it really easy to wear and Finn insisted on teaming the outfit with his blue Superman Pumas! The graphic prints are minimal and have an animal print feel to them which I'm always a massive fan of. I like that it's a really unisex feeling print and that I can hand both these styles down to V when she's big enough.
Violet was given a Mountain Onesie which is oversized with a harem style dropped crotch with poppers. Again the softness makes it seriously snuggly and comfy with loads of room for nappies and growth. We love the modern shape, high quality thick jersey and monochrome painterly print. How cute do Finn and V look hanging out in their outfits below....
Finn wears: Jax & Hedley Cream Authentic Sweatshirt £32, Age 1 - 5 yrs, Jax & Hedley Washed Black Cracked Ice Pants, £28, 6 months - 5 yrs
Violet wears: Jax & Hedley Washed Black Mountain Onesie, £38, 6 months - 3yrs
Yellow Lolly are stocking some really great brands this season, including Jax & Hedley. They always have a cool edit of the best in British, Spanish and Scandi brands. They have some of our favourites including Mini Rodini, Wolf & Rita, Bobo Choses and Tiny Cottons. Claire and Ellie are two experienced, custard-cream loving mums who run it and we love their chatty, easy, down to earth nature and fab taste in cool kids clothes. Their edit is always fun and colourful, pieces that can be loved and handed down. Their website is super easy to shop; you can shop by age (they go up to 8 years), brand or style.
We've picked our favourite pieces from Yellow Lolly's AW16 ranges currently available on their website now..... I think we have a thing for green, ochre and burgundy this season!! How incredible are those Wolf & Rita styles!! Watch this space as they have more labels dropping in over the coming weeks...
1. Wolf & Rita Margarida Bordeaux Baby Body, £34.95. How amazing is this statement oversized detachable collar! We would team it with some woolly ribbed tights and bloomers for Autumn
2. Mini Rodini Brown Roe Deer T-shirt, £32. Our favourite AW16 print from Sweden's finest unisex kidswear brand
3. Wolf & Rita Lydia Zigzag Jumpsuit, £49.95. Super stylish Jersey jumpsuit from a fab Portuguese brand
4. Bobo Choses Jumping Rabbit Sweatshirt, £55. This is top of my wishlist, really unusual and a real hero piece for AW16. NEED!
5. Tinycottons Off White Grid Cotton Baby Body, £25.85. Super useful body in a really simple grid print that works back nicely with colour
6. Bobo Choses Green Wide Rib Striped Midi Skirt, £36. Yes we're all thinking it - I want to wear this in adult size! The skirt of the season in my opinion...
7. Bobo Choses Green Hand Trick Princess Dress, £70. Playful with a peter pan style collar, what more could you want?
8. Bobo Choses Pink Hypnotized Pom Pom Beanie, £23. A little early for hats but love the childhood candy feeling this evokes
9. Bobo Choses Ribbed Glasses T-Shirt, £28. Perfect unisex stripe colours and cool tee shape from the outstanding genius that is Bobo Choses
10. Jax & Hedley Cream Mountain Print Dress, £35. For serious monochrome swishing
11. Tiny Cottons Faces Brown Cotton Leggings, £23.95. Loving this colour for AW16 and the little face expressions print they've used throughout their new range
12. Wolf & Rita Adelaide House Print Dress, £65.95. All singing and dancing amazingness
*Please note this is a sponsored blog post and the clothes were gifted to us but all opinions expressed are our own