Margherita Kids has just launched exclusively at John Lewis. The range was designed by mother and fashion designer Margherita Maccapani Missoni Amos. She has a deep heritage in fashion (coming from the renowned Missoni family) and we love the colours, textures, prints and playful feel to the range. We were kindly sent a colour block skirt for Violet to wear. She doesn't look too impressed but it looked very sweet on her and its made me think about putting her in more skirts. I can't wait until she can wear a tutu :)
The skirt is really nice quality, made of cotton with an easy stretch elasticated waist and a cool swishy full shape. Pretty front pockets with contrast piping make it a bit more interesting and I like the idea of wearing it with a little white blouse (like this one here) if we had a smart occasion to attend. In this case I just teamed it with her Bobo Choses tee to make it a bit more relaxed and casual. I also like the idea of putting it with tights and knitwear when the weather gets colder.
Violet's skirt is £25 and available in baby and kids sizes, to buy click here.
The range has a fun, vintage, bohemian, whimsical feel and our favourite pieces are these....as usual click the images or info to shop...
1. Striped Japanese Print Bodysuit, £25. Love this print and daisy collar!!
2. Embroidered Chambray Dress, £40. I like the colours and crafty/ folk feel to this
3. Colourblock Cardigan, £45. Great colour combo
4. Embroidered Blouse, £22. Would like this for myself! Great shape
5. Floral Print Bodysuit, £27. Cute woodland print and that adorable daisy collar again
6. Pom Pom Knitted Jumper, £50. Gotta love a pom pom :)
7. Geisha Quilted Jacket, £42. A great in between summer and Autumn jacket
8. Embroidered Jumpsuit, £32. Would look cute with a plain tee underneath as summer comes to an end
All available to buy now at John Lewis