One of our favourite online kids boutiques, Hip Little People, recently turned one. We wrote about them on the blog last year as we love their edit of clothes and homewares for cool kids. They are stocking Beau Loves, a favourite unisex brand of ours and the lovely Lucy and Kelly from HLP sent us some pieces from the new range for the kids to wear. The new collection is called 'I Saw Galaxies in Your Eyes' and is inspired by the designers son, Beau, and his love of space and the magic of science. Ghosts, moons, handwritten prints and dark colours pre-dominate and we want it all!
Violet has that look of why have you dumped me in a London road mummy!? She's wearing the Moons Baby Long Sleeved Dress, teamed with Pink Cloud tights from Bang Bang Copenhagen, another brilliant kids brand renowned for their imaginative, quirky and creative designs.
Finn is wearing the Moons Raglan Jumper and Moons Davenport Pant. If you haven't tried the Beau Loves Davenport pant yet I highly recommend it as being a great fit with a drop crotch and slim leg. Also they run this style every season, we've bought it for the past 3 years and they are super comfy and cool. I have to say getting pics of the kids was hard work for this and neither were in great moods! But they love the clothes and I always love a bit of sibling twinning :)
Here are our other favourite pieces from Hip Little Peoples AW16 range...click the images or links to shop x
1. Knit Cape by Beau Loves, £49
2. Red Siberia Leopard Jacket by Mini Rodini, £135
3. Galaxy Print Long Hoodie by Beau Loves, £45
4. Drama Queen Top by Bang Bang Copenhagen, £55
5. Pluto Sweatshirt by POPUPSHOP, £40
6. Best Friend Socks by Bang Bang Copenhagen, £9.50
7. Red Leopard Print Body by Mini Rodini, £22.50
8. Harlequin Poncho by Gardener And The Gang, £40
9. Digital Galaxies Love Dress by Beau Loves, £55. It's a cosmic must have!
10. Cheetah Hoodie Suit by POPUPSHOP, £57.50
11. Superpower Hoodie by Bang Bang Copenhagen, £59.50
12. Long Black Bomber Coat by Beau Loves, £85