I know a lot of people are thinking about not spending post Christmas and that so many of you are decluttering (I WILL sort out my wardrobe this month!) and hibernating but there is something about January that always draws me to the new. I love looking to see what the shops and websites have in their 'new in' or 'new season' sections that are slowly trickling in. It also makes me think of Spring and brighter sunnier longer days...I'm dreaming of my Spring wardrobe. Yes it is raining and blustery outside but a bit of escapism is good for the soul right?
This edit isn't to encourage you to spend, purely a selfish 'wishlist' that I have made of all the things I would love to have in my wardrobe right now. Oversized dress shapes for covering up the overindulgence that happened over Christmas are key for me, florals, cosy cardis, comfy trianers and pretty ruffle details too.
Main Image at top: Praire Babydoll Midi Dress, £49 from Topshop
1. Leopard Cardi, £39 from Topshop
2. Lace Sailor Collar Dress, Navy, £59 from Olive
I love a sailor collar. Olive have some fab daywear dresses and easy shapes
3. Pink Adidas Trainers, £150 from & Other Stories
Pretty and comfy, check.
4. Oversized Maxi Dress, £89 from & Other Stories
Love everything about this - the print, colour, oversized shape and the way they've styled it with the boots. They are also doing this print in a shorter dress length too
5. Girl Grind Tee, £25 from Mere Soeur
Girl Grind. The act of working tirelessly for your future, supporting women and laying foundations for each other to succeed.
6. Frilled Denim Blouse, £59 from & Other Stories
Soft denim, ruffles and embroidery - my kind of blouse. I think I always feature a denim shirt on these mama fashion edits!
7. Limited Spot Cornelia Bag, £170 from Whistles
Perfect cross body bag in classic spots
8. Sabella Shiffly Blouse, £59 from Monsoon
9. Love Puff Sleeve Sweat, £39 from Warehouse
Because Love is all you need at this time of year and a navy sweatshirt is always flattering!
10. Pleated High Neck Dress, £69 from & Other Stories
This colour is just perfection. It's still about the florals thankfully.
11. Borg Biker Jacket, £59 from Topshop
SO many good Borg styles around, liking this new shorter bomber/biker length for Spring
12. Spot Tie Neck Blouse by Boutique, £69 from Topshop
Topshop Boutique new season range is now online and it is amazing! There are some great dress shapes and a rainbow knit too that I have my eye on. Also they always have the nicest prints in a fresh colour palette