Next are having a bit of a moment and consistently delivering some fab pieces of kids and womenswear that keep catching my eye. I still find I do have to give a bit of time commitment to flick through the catalogue online to spot the treasures but when you do find them they deliver on style and price really well! How do you shop at Next? I like to flick through the story edits, some cooler than others, I also like the 'Stay Social, Share Your Style' section where you can shop peoples Instagram pics. As I find more and more nowadays its nice to see styles on 'real' people and styled perhaps in a cooler way than the catalogue can handle - real people are so influential and having their moment! I have bought so many things from seeing other people wear them on Instagram - have you?
Yes thats me, looking smug in 'that' top that the entire Instagram community own ;) I have to say it is the most useful top, mega versatile and suits a variety of body shapes - it can be worn smart or casual and it always makes me feel really good wearing red. But you will be spot your twin out and about as EVERYONE has it!! I've included it in my edit below but in blue and as a maxi dress... oh that maxi dress...just need another holiday to wear that on! This whole folk trend has got me hooked on hippy, boho embroidered tops and dresses.
Also loving stripes, vintage inspired dresses, gingham, embroideries (inspired by that certain Ukrainian brand), broderie, denim, camo and crochet...Here are my top picks or 'star buys' from the current collections... click links below to shop x
Main Picture at Top: Red Embroidered Long Sleeve Top, £40
1. Multi Paperbag Skirt, £40. Im imagining wearing this with a grey marl tee and saltwater sandals.
2. Vintage Balloon Sleeve Dress, £55. Love the idea of wearing this with converse high tops!
3. Broderie Frill Top, £28. Pretty, summer on a plate
5. Khaki Camo Jacket, £55. Useful - wear over a frilly, floral dress or simply back with skinnies, a super useful summer jacket
6. Pointed Slingbacks, £38. I have these in cream and can confirm - MEGA COMFY!
8. Black Embroidered Long Sleeve Dress, £50. Perfect beach or pool side cover up
9. Red Embroidered Maxi Dress, £58. Wow this would be amazing on holiday! And such a bargain price.
10. Tie Shoulder Cami, £16. Also comes in pink gingham. The perfect go to summer top
11. Multi Stitched Sweater, £26. Loving the crochet and colours - imagine teamed back with denim shorts or over a bikini on hols ;)
12. Blue Embroidered Long Sleeve Top, £40. I have the red, but I think I need the blue too ;0