Here is my July edit of some lovely mama things spotted out and about. It's time for summer sandals and some seriously gorgeous dresses. Too many good ones out there! Also loving the take on the summer dungaree/ jumpsuit vibe - wear with a tee underneath on cooler days. The Sas & Yosh Leopard sweatshirt (see below) is a lovely take on a summer sweat as it's lightweight plus they do a kids version too. Red and yellow are still my current fave strong colours - they work well with a mum pram tan too :)
Here is our Wishlist...As usual click the links below to shop...
Main Image at top: Pom Pom Gladiator Sandals from Next, £42. I have been living in these and they go with everything. Gotta love a pom pom!
1. Striped Cotton Dungarees from Mango, £49.99. Want to wear these exactly how they have styled them in the image - with a little white shirt underneath.
2. Red Broderie Dress from H&M, £69.99. This bright red is stunning, if only I had a wedding to go to...
3. Laundry Travel Bags from Oliver Bonas, £19.50. Because you know I'm obsessed with palm prints..
4. Marg Denim Skirt by girlstalktoboys, £80. Also get the mini version to twin with your little one
5. Leopard Organic Cotton Sweatshirt by Sas and Yosh, £42. I own this and it's the perfect weight summer sweat - super comfy too, roar. Get a mini version too for your little one
6. Yellow Tote Bag by Bax & Bay, £65. Statement yellow tote perfection, done.
7. Khaki Tropics Shift Dress by Oliver Bonas, £59.50. Those eyelet details...and khaki, what a combo. Loving Oliver Bonas at the moment!
8. Orange Rose Shoes by Toms X Every Mother Counts, £44.99. The orange rose is the universal symbol of maternal health. With every TOMS + Every Mother Counts product you purchase, TOMS will donate $5 to Every Mother Counts in support of programs that address the barriers to maternal health around the world and at home.
9. Gingham Button Through Skirt from River Island, £32. This works with everything - slogan tees and trainers to smarter camis and heels.
10. Cocoon Jumpsuit by Stalf, £120. Im completely obsessed with this brand at the moment! This is a mega comfy wardrobe staple. Handmade in Lincolnshire
11. Fennel Appaloosa Print Sandals by Seven Boot Lane, £95. Investment sandals at their best. I have these and can vouch they give you a little height whilst being MEGA comfy!
12. Patterned Maxi Dress by Lindex, £39.99. A complete bargain and love the folksy feel to this dress.