This month I'm totally crushing on stripy jumpers, fluffy knits, pops of colour (I'm on the look out for the perfect lilac/violet jumper), comfort dressing (those leopard joggers!) and I love the idea of wearing a hoody like the yellow M&S one underneath a tailored blazer. I'm dreaming of wearing shoes without tights and socks (check out those perfect & Other Stories nude flats with the black strap, how nice with blue skinny jeans?!) but think there is some time to go before we lose those extra layers! My love of pretty and boho tops will never go away and I'm glad to see they are back with a vengence so I have included this gorgeous putty colour one from Topshop below.
These are my top mama style finds this month. Happy shopping and as always click on the images or info beneath to shop x
1. Buckle Ballerina Flats from & Other Stories, £79
Something a bit Marni/ designer about these, really really want to get them!!!
2. Shaggy Blue Cardigan from & Other Stories, £79
It may be a bit marmite but I have a feeling lots of you will love this! Also comes in white
3. Alzette Stripe Jumper from AllSaints, £118
4. Leopard Print Joggers from Hush, £49
Need these in my life
5. Santorini Bag from Hush, £59
Also comes in Natural but I love that in the black this works as a smart bag too and has a cross body strap
6. Embroidered Utility Jacket from Whistles, £129
Because I'm dreaming of wearing a lighter weight jacket and khaki and stars seems like the perfect combo!
7. Stripe Knit Sweater with Flounces from Lindex, £24.99
Ruffes + stripes = perfect. Also a bargain
8. Rosabel Heels in Pop Red by Boden, £98
Proper Dorothy shoes in the perfect pop red
9. Dusty Pink Cutwork Blouse from Topshop, £39
10. Puff Sleeve Trench Coat from Marks & Spencer, £89
Perfect Spring trench
11. Leather Tassel Loafers by M&S, £69
I can confirm these are super comfy. A bit marmite but I love them! Granny chic :)
12. Yellow Cropped Hoody from M&S, £27.50
Hoodys are making a big come back! Yay to the 90's.