All hail the mighty summer bag - woven, straw, raffia, bamboo... there are so many good bags out there so I've decided to do a little round up of my favourites. Investment hand made or bargain priced high street styles there are lots of options around. They really do help make a summer dress or holiday wardrobe that bit more rewarding.
Here is my edit of summer bags, click on the links below to shop..
Main Image at top: Natural Mini Circle Straw Bag from Next, £26
1. Straw Bag with Multicolour Top Stitching from Zara, £29.99
2. Edie Bag by Estee Rose, £70
I love this more classic handbag shape bag. Made from natural materials by artisans from Indonesian weaving villages. Each bag takes weeks to construct and has its own unique identity therefore slight colour variations may vary from bag to bag.
3. Ark Small Bamboo Clutch by Cult Gaia from Net-a-Porter, £135
Bamboo bag perfection from this cult LA based brand
4. Black Circle Straw Bag by Next £38
As spotted at their press day this is such a great bag! Also comes in natural
5. Tassel Woven Tote from & Other Stories, £45
6. Green Portuguese Basket Bag by Maison M, £55
Handwoven by a family of weavers in Portugal. These are so stunning and come in different colour options too. In fact everything on this website I want! Go check them out.
7. Love Round Midi Basket by Honey Rocks London, £28
I have this bag (I share it with Violet!) and it always gets a compliment. This always sells out but I think more stock is coming soon!!
8. Soukie Backpack by Olli Ella, £55
Versatile bag that can be worn as a backpack! Dreaming of walking to the beach with it filled with a picnic :)
9. Round Woven Bag by Wood Grey, £85
Hand Made in Bali with a traditional batik lining. I love Wood Grey bags and this cross body one is one of my fave around.
10. Green Hexagonal Crossbody Bag from Zara, £25.99