I've had some requests for a summer dress edit so here you are! I used to be a dress buyer so I'm always on the look out for a good dress and boy are there plenty around!! I always love sharing some of my fave finds with you guys so I hope you find these edits useful in tracking some lovely pieces down, saving you time surfing the net! All these styles would be perfect for sunny English days and also holiday time. Multistripes, colourblocking, 80's prints, linen, leopard print and bold colours stand out. It's the perfect time of year to be brave and get your legs and arms out!
As usual please click the images or links below to shop x
1. You Are Amazing Sundress from Oliver Bonas, £69.50
I'm a little obsessed with this dress and keep checking to see if it's in stock yet. (Available for pre-order at the moment) I just love the colours and easiness of it. Oliver Bonas are looking fab at the moment for womenswear!!
2. Multi Colourblock Stripe Dress from Next, £36
This has a bow on the back and is in an easy shape, perfect for chucking on over a swimsuit on holiday.
3. Halter Dress from Arket, £69
I've only recently discovered Arket and as soon as I saw this dress knew I had to have it! It is halter neck but actually feels supportive enough to wear without a bra. It's such a cool shape! Also come in plains I think.
4. Embroidered Midi Dress from & Other Stories, £59
Pretty enough to work from day to night
5. Printed Kaftan Dress from Monki, £30
I have this and it is super comfy. It is quite oversized but the belt helps pull it all in.
6. Yellow Linen Button Through Dress from Warehouse, £42
The perfect yellow sundress
7. Animal Print Slip Midi Dress from M&S, £25
Apologies in advance if you love this - this was selling fast last time I looked!!
8. Colourblock Midi Sundress from Oliver Bonas, £69.50
Love the retro feel of this sundress and the blocks of colour. As modelled in the main image at the top by me :)
9. Oversized Linen Dress from Zara, £39.99
I have this in khaki and it looks great with sandals or even over skinny jeans and trainers.
10. Lobster Print Mini Sundress from Oliver Bonas, £59.50
Lobsters are doing the rounds this summer and love them on this dress which looks like a really easy shape
11. Blue Leopard Off the Shoulder Dress from Next, £25
A bargain and blue leopard - who'd have thought it would look so nice?!
12. Rainbow Stripe Sundress from New Look, £19.99
My rainbow stripe obsession continues!
*Please note that some of these styles have an affiliate link which means I could earn a teeny tiny commission if you went on to purchase something from that website.