I try to buy a nice quality cosy hat (normally more than £20) for Finn to wear on cold mama days and weekends and then a more basic budget hat (around a fiver) for him to have at nursery that I don't mind getting trashed or lost. However he always seems to only get attached to one hat and so far the budget hat is not getting a look in!
Here is my pick of those nicer (unisex) hats, stock up before it gets too cold...
1. Knitted Pom Pom Hat by Indikidual from Scout & Co, £27. We love this playful smiling Boris chunky knitted hat from brit brand Indikidual
2. Horses Beanie by Bobo Choses from Archie's Boutique, £20.50. Baby or kids size
3. Stripe Balaclava by Petit Bateau from Children's Salon, £27 - £31. 3 month - 8 years. Also available in red. Finn lived in a balaclava last winter - great for keeping the neck warm
4.Bambi Hat by Oeuf from Scout & Co, £40. 0 - 18 months. Hand knitted in 100% baby alpaca. Top of my wishlist for baby number 2! Cute beyond words, they also have a sheep and rabbit one
5. Red Beanie by Mini Rodini from Scout & Co. £27. 1 month - 11 years. We've bought this one for Finn from my favourite brand, Mini Rodini - love the colour and spots!
6. Balaclava by Bang Bang Copenhagen from Junior Edition, £20, 2 - 6 years
8. Fox Mask Hat by LuluZulu from Junior Edition, £41. 3 - 12 months. We love how playful this is and of course it's our favourite animal here at Finlay Fox - wear as a hat or mask