So enough of what to buy your little ones this Christmas, us mums want cool gifts too! Ok so some of these items are pretty expensive but you may have a generous other half to hint to! These are on our dream Christmas wishlist...some great designer bags that are also practical (I love a cross body bag), some fine jewellery, a classic leather jacket, new kicks and always needed smelly stuff...
Favourite shops/websites for ideas for us mamas are:
- Goodhood - for gift guide ideas, clothing and homewares
- Selfridges - for designer clothes, accessories and gift ideas
- Liberty - for beauty and accessories. The gold coin gift vouchers are always a winner too
- Monica Vinader - for rings and necklaces
- Alex Monroe - for delicate jewellery
- Matches - for luxury style
- Space NK - for luxury beauty
- Whistles - for accessories, coats and jackets
1. Tan Saddle Marcie Bag by Chloe from Liberty, £435. This is the smaller version of the classic Marcie, Parisian chic at its best and comes in an assortment of gorgeous colours
2. Fur Collar Leather Biker Jacket by Whistles, £350. A classic.
3. Blue Cross Body Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs from Liberty, £175. Small but very useful and how great is this blue shade?
4. Ginsberg is God Candle by Bella Freud from Space NK, £40. Fig leaf and Tomato mmmm
5. Kitty Flats by Charlotte Olympia from Matches, £585. Leopard print calf hair, for those fashionistas out there. Get the kids versions too for some twinning action, miaow
6. Rose Perfume by Le Labo from Liberty, £105. Plus you can get the bottle personalised. These Le Labo fragrances last all day. Santal 33 is the other scent we love from this New York based company
7. Diamond Hoop Ring by Monica Vinader, £160. Nice contemporary hoop shape filled with set diamonds. This one is rose gold plated but also comes just gold plated
8. Double Flap Cross body bag by Chloe from Liberty, £750. Eek, pricey but sooooo darn perfectly elegant!
9. Nike Trainers from Liberty, £75. We love the twinkling metallic upper, too good for the gym! A great cool mum trainer
10. Rubber Chelsea Boot by Hunter, £85. A useful waterproof boot for those muddy or wet walking in the park days. Yummy colours to pick from too...
11. Teeny tiny prowling Fox Necklace by Alex Monroe, £395. 18ct yellow gold, made in the UK. A long term fan of his work, the bee is a classic as well but love this Fox! Good news - a more affordable version at £150 with a bigger fox is also available
12. Large Saddle Bag by Whistles, £280. Adjustable strap so you can wear cross body or as a smarter shoulder bag. Nice and roomy and you can't go wrong with classic tan