Another mega kids independent clothing brand we wanted to give a shout out to - Shape Kids. We love this unisex brand and their colourful, playful shapes and geometry they use. Their gender neutral, stylish clothes are for newborn up to 9 years, they also have some great tote bags for adults. All styles are made and hand printed in Glasgow, founded by Jamie (a Central St Martins graduate), our favourites are the Sweatshirts and collaboration with Nor-Folk Tees.
Even better Finlay Fox readers can get a massive 25% discount off all styles by using the code FOXYSHAPES at checkout (valid for 2 weeks).
Finn likes the 'rainbows' hologram effect and the sweatshirts are super soft and cosy. The reflective, fun textures and shapes on each one is unique.... can we have some adult versions please!
These are our favourite pieces....Happy Shopping!
1. Shape of Things x Nor-Folk Play Hard Tee, £25 (£18.75 with discount). 1 - 6 years
2. Polka Dot Tote, £20 (£15 with discount)
3. Baby T-Shirt, £17 (£12.75 with discount) 0 - 18 months
4. Polka Dot baby Jumpsuit, £24 (£18 with discount). 0 - 18 months
5. Grey Polka Shapes Kids Sweatshirt, £30 (£22.50 with discount). 3 - 8 years
6. Black Polka Shapes Kids Sweatshirt, £30 (£22.50 with discount). 3 - 8 years