Next up we have an edit of our favourite finds for your kids to wear on Christmas. We love a fairisle knit, some retro velvet and colourful pyjamas that will still work beyond Christmas. The metallic trend seems to be hitting kids clothes too, how amazing is that pleated skirt (Zara also do a similar cheaper version here) which I'd quite like for myself. Also have you seen Selfish Mothers new charity Christmas Jumper collection - jumpers for the whole family!
Here are our tops kid's clothes for Christmas....
Main Image: Velvet Tulle Dress by Boden, £39.50 - £44.50
1. Christmas Pudding Knitted Jumper by Tootsa, £38
2. Gold Pleated Skirt by April Showers from Smallable, £45.24
3. Cotton Party Dress with Metallic Trim by Marie Chantal for M&S, £28 - £32
4. Red & Gold Kid Christmas Jumper by Selfish Mother x Save the Children, £20
5. Slim Jyms Christmas Pyjamas by The Bright Company, £28
6. Badger Slippers by Boden, £17.50 - £19.50
7. Arctic Knitted Jumper by Tootsa, £38
8. Numbers Pyjamas by Little Bird by Jools from Mothercare, £13 - £14
9. Velvet Ribbon Ballerinas from Zara, £19.99
10. Green Blazer by Little Bird by Jools from Mothercare, £20 - £22
11. Red Girl in Hat Christmas Jumper from M&S, £14 - £16
12. Metallic Party Dress by Zara, £21.99