If you're a House of Hackney fan beware! They have just launched Little House of Hackney - interiors, home accessories and a beautiful capsule kids range in collaboration with La Coqueta (a London based children's brand). As you may or may not know House of Hackney is pretty expensive but if you're a sucker for the iconic palm print then check the collection out, it is amazing!! A lot of the prints are re-imagined from the V&A archive with garden and Alice in Wonderland type themes. You can get bedlinen, wallpaper, cushions, fabric and lampshades to match your outfit.
We love the retro, vintage and girlie shapes, there is a real innocence and traditional cuteness (ruffles and smocking details) to the styles back with the modern feel that House of Hackney is so good at achieving. Most styles are aimed at girls but there are a couple of boys shirts too. Prices start at £12 for the cat ears headband, up to £85 for a lampshade. I'm lusting after the wallpapers (£128 per roll) for Violet's room, the Voysey's garden print is absolutely adorable.
The clothing is for 2 - 6 year olds. Here are our favourite pieces from the House of Hackney x La Coqueta clothing range...go on... you know you need to buy something!
1. Mihura Wildcard Dress by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £79, 2 - 6 yrs
2. Voysey's Garden Baby Bonnet by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £25, 12 months
3. Iria Voysey's Garden Smock Dress by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £85, 2 - 6 yrs
4. Pardo Palmeral Shirt by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £49, 2 - 6 yrs
5. Wonderland Gingham Baby Bonnet by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £25, 12 months
6. Wildcard Earcat Headband £12, one size
7. Iria Wonderland Gingham Smock Dress by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £85, 2 - 6 yrs
8. Palmeral Baby Bonnet by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £25, 12 months
9. Lama Palmeral A-line Dress by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £69, 2 - 6 yrs
10. Pardo Wildcard Shirt by House of Hackney x La Coqueta £49, 2 - 6 yrs