Right people, this is it - the last push for Christmas pressies. Here is my final last minute gift guide for your little ones. I have tried to pick things that are still going to make delivery if ordered in the next couple of days but please note you may need to check with the seller that you will make delivery in time now!! Remember to #ShopSmall #ShopIndependent this Christmas x
I've indicated age suitability next to the link for each item. Click the links to shop below and good luck with all your Christmas prep!!
Main Image at Top: First Go Balance Bike from Kidly, £138 (2.5 - 5 years)
The most stylish bike to find under the tree on Christmas Day!
1. Pom Pom Bag Yellow Rainbow Bag from Lala and Pom, £30 (3 years+)
Pom pom perfection with this clutch bag, the perfect dress up piece that also looks nice simply hanging in your kids room!
2. Strong Girls Club Sweatshirt by Mutha Hood, £23 (3 - 14 years)
For any strong girl you know, the perfect empowering sweatshirt. Also comes as a tee
3. Mini Bakers Club Subscription from BKD, from £9.99 (3 - 8 Years)
The ultimate present for your mini baker, receive a monthly baking and craft subscription through your front door
4. Felt Slippers from Kidly, £32 (UK 8 - 11)
Love these, handmade, fair-trade and such a good classic slipper shape. Everyone needs slippers in their life!
5. She's Not Good For A Girl, She's Just Good! Book by Suzanne Hemming from Lobella Loves, £6.99 (0 - 8 years)
Inspire and empower your kids with this fab modern day book
6. Stag Print Baby Muslin Blanket by Mama Rules, £24.95 (0+ years)
The perfect Christmas blanket for your baby or as a scarf for a mama
7. Slim Jyms Christmas Collection Pyjamas from The Bright Company, £32 (6 months - 11 years)
The best kids Pjs and you can get baby and adult sizes too to twin :)
8. Kids Bean Bag from Wildfire Teepees, £59 (3 Years +)
You won't mind this sitting in your front room! Finally a stylish kid friendly bean bag
9. Kids Sofa Chair by Moulin Roty from Gill Wing, Upper Street N1, £100 (18 Months +)
Sadly haven't been able to find this online in the UK yet but if you live in North London they sell it in store at Gill Wing on Upper Street N1. We have this and it is the BEST chair, such a great gift
10. Rocking Pegasus from Toydrop, £100 (12 Months +)
Fly away with pegasus on this super cool rocking horse!
11. Peace and Love Sweatshirts by Honey Rocks London, Women's £32 Kids £22 (3 - 8 Years)
Spread the word in these fab sweatshirts from the new Peace and Love collection from Honey Rocks
12. Retro Tricycle from Kidly, £150 (18 months +)
Vintage style for your little one when they aren't ready for a scooter or balance bike yet