Sunday 18th June is Fathers Day... A sleep in and breakfast in bed is always a good gift but if you want to buy the man or dad in your life something special for it here are our top picks this year. From 'Dad Bod' hack cards and slogan tees/sweats to a 'man package' box of goodies, take you pick. As usual click the links below to shop.
All By Mama is also a good place to look for some ideas - all products are made by mums and dads! In fact they have created a community with the aim to support and promote flexible working for mums and dads who don’t want to have to choose between family or work life. Click here to take a look.
Main Image at top: 'Daddy Cool' Card by Go Outside the Lines, £3.00. They also have a larger A3 print of this which would look fab framed after your little one has coloured it in
1. Compagnie De Provence Face Scrub from Olive Loves Alfie, £13. Luxury male grooming in gorgeous packaging
2. The Fourth TriMAN Father's Day Bundle, £6. It includes one copy of The Fourth TriMAN (a mini mag for dads, written by dads), one DADA bottle opener keyring and one DADA badge.
3. 'I Dad It My Way' Tee by Mother Like No Other X Lemon Drop Books, £22.99. £5 from every sale will be donated to Winston's Wish. An incredible charity that supports children after the loss of a loved one
4. Dad Bod - Pack of Hacks by Mummas Health Hub, £12.95. Created to help busy dad's fit in some exercise around the crazy, busy and unpredictable life that comes with having kids.
5. East London Food Book from Oliver Bonas, £28
6. Black Herschel Rucksack, from Olive Loves Alfie, £79.99
7. 'Dadding It' Sweatshirt from FMLY Store, £50
8. Tributes Chocolates from Hawksmoor Restaurants, £10 for a box of 8 (to take away only). I can safely say these oversized Salted Caramel 'Rolos' are some of the best chocs I've ever had! Well worth the money for that special someone, even better take him for a steak first!
9. Rick Steins India Cookbook, £20.67 from Amazon. Because then they can make you homemade curry right??!
10. 'Day Of the Dad' Sweatshirt by Parent Apparel, £42. They also have 'The Waking Dad', 'Game of Moans', 'Breaking Dad' and 'Dad Ass' to pick from.
11. Men's Short & Slim Jyms by The Bright Company, £50. Comfy PJ's at their finest
12. The Man Package (tm) from Don't Buy her Flowers, from £30. Take your pick on what to fill your box with - so many good things to pick from!