Halloween is sneaking up on us. With a 4 year old the pressure is on this year to really get involved with the trick or treating in our neighbourhood which is pretty epic! The effort some people go to with their costumes is impressive and as usual we will be taking the easy route with a shop bought outfit (one year I will be more original!) with face paint which always does the trick. The high street is awash with brilliant, cheap and cheerful costumes, George at Asda, Matalan, M&S, Tesco and H&M always have a good selection. I also love some of the independent brands - Beau LOves Secret Eye Society collection and Noe & Zoe are perfect for Halloween and beyond. The Bright Company Bat Jyms (which we got last year and are still going strong) with detachable wings have been updated this year with a new print (pic above) and are my top buy, every kid loves them! Plus they are loved all year round so well worth the money.
Here is our Halloween themed babies and kids edit to get you inspired for this spooky time of year, BOO!
Main Image at Top: Bat Jyms (6 months - 9 years), The Bright Company, £34
1. Day of the Dead Outfit (3 - 11 years), Matalan, £14
2. Halloween Cat Glow in the Dark Pyjamas (6 months - 5 years), Gap, £14.95
3. Oversized Black Eyes Top (2 - 5 years), Beau Loves at Olive Loves Alfie, £35
4. Dracula Outfit (9 months - 4 years), Matalan, £12
5. Halloween Kitten Ruffle Bodysuit (0 - 24 months), Gap, £8.95
6. College Sweater Midnight Blue (2 - 12 years), Noe & Zoe, €59.95
7. Sonny Angel Halloween series, Retro Kids, £7.95
8. Werewolf Costume (3-11 years), Matalan, £14
9. Spider Outfit (18 months - 4 years), M&S, £14
10. Skunk Jumpsuit (0 - 24 months), Noe & Zoe, €99.95
11. Fur Bomber Jacket (2 - 9 years), Beau Loves at Olive Loves Alfie, £145
12. Skeleton Costume (18 months - 10 years), H&M, £14.99