June is here and suddenly we are half way through the year, how on earth did that happen!? In true British style it's a real Eton mess of weather so the old denim jacket is still the perfect chuck on for those cooler days, although I am rather taken with the below Topshop pink camo jacket... Fine knits, sorbet stripes, jumpsuits, rainbow colours and a combination of chunky bracelets and more delicate necklaces have caught my eye. I am officially a complete jumpsuit junky and am so pleased to see the high street producing some great summer versions, in fact I could have done a whole post dedicated to them!
Click the image or link below to shop...
Main Image at top: Brigstock Leopard print Sandals by Hush, £99
1. Sunset Micro Knit Top from & Other Stories, £49
2. Camouflage Raw Hem Shacket from Topshop, £39
the perfect summer cover up, great with jeans or over dresses
3. Pom Pom Mules by H&M, £17.99
4. Striped Jumpsuit from Topshop £42
I have this in black and it is super comfy and useful
5. Pink Frilled Sleeveless Top from & Other Stories, £49
Summer cotton top perfection
6. Gold Curb Chain Bracelet from Tilly Sveaas, £250
Give your wrist some serious attitude
7. Rainbow Crossover Mules by Next, £24
Love these rainbow sandals! Wear with a white dress or denim skinnies, bargain price too.
8. Button Through Stripe Jumpsuit from Warehouse, £49
A complete classic in navy stripe in Cotton Linen
9. Diamond Disc On Gold Trace Chain by Tilly Sveaas, £50
Pretty and delicate - also layer it up. Tilly is the queen of necklace layering and very affordable! Go check her out
10. Navy Jumpsuit from Monki, £40
I've seen this on someone in real life and it is awesome! A complete classic - wear with a tee under it for cooler days
11. Striped Wrap Midi Dress from Marks & Spencer, £39.50
Another complete classic that suits most body shapes... it's become a bit of an Instagram cult dress!
12. Stripe Scallop Knit from Oasis, £36
The perfect retro summer knit is gorgeous sorbet colours
*Please note that some of these styles have an affiliate link which means I could earn a teeny tiny commission if you went on to purchase something from that website.